Design criteria: API 6D, API 6A, ASME B16.34, GB/T 19672
Structural Length: ASME B16.10, GB/T 12221
Connection standards: ASME B16.5, GB/T 9113, JB/T 79
Pressure test: API 598, GB/T 13927, GB/T 26480, JB/T 9092
Pressure-temperature grade: API6D, GB/T 26480
1. Floating seat, two-way opening and closing, reliable sealing, flexible opening and closing.
2. The gate is precisely guided by guide strips, and the sealing surface is sprayed with cemented carbide to resist erosion.
3. The bearing capacity of the valve body is high, and the passage is straight-through. When it is fully open, it is similar to the gate diversion orifice and straight pipe, and the flow resistance is very small. The valve stem adopts compound packing and multiple seals, which make the seal reliable and has low friction.
4. When closing the valve, the gate moves down to the bottom. Due to the effect of medium pressure, the seal seat at the import end is pushed to the direction of the gate to form a larger sealing specific pressure, thus forming the first seal. At the same time, the gate is pressed on the sealing seat at the outlet end to form a double seal.
5. There are grease injection devices in the sealing parts, which can be sealed urgently when the valve leaks.