Design criteria: API 600, API 6D, ASME B16.34
Structure Length: ASME B16.10, API6D
Connection standards: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47
Pressure test: API 598
Pressure-temperature grade: ASME B16.34
1. The gate has two sealing surfaces. The wedge shape and wedge angle of the sealing surface vary with the valve parameters, usually 5 degrees.
2. The sealing principle of wedge gate valve is the close combination of two sealing surfaces on wedge gate plate and two sealing surfaces on valve body when wedged in, so as to achieve sealing performance.
3. Wedge gate valves can be divided into open-rod gate valves (lifting-rod gate valves) and hidden-rod gate valves (rotary-rod gate valves) according to the different opening and closing modes of the gate driven by the stem.
4. Wedge gate valves can be divided into elastic gate valves and rigid gate valves according to their different structure forms.
5. The body is cast-moulded, the body and cover are bolted, the middle flange is sealed with winding gaskets, and the metal ring can be used when customers have special requirements.
6. The channel is smooth and the flow coefficient is small. The sealing surface is less eroded and eroded by the medium.
7. The sealing surface is made of alloy steel or cemented carbide with good wear resistance and abrasion resistance.
8. Using flexible graphite filler, the seal is reliable and the operation is light and flexible.
9. The flow direction of the medium is unrestricted, without disturbance or pressure reduction.