GJ641H pneumatic globe valve adopts double-acting cylinder, which uses upper or lower air intake to control the valve at a long distance. It is convenient and flexible to operate. Cylinder medium: compressed air, nitrogen. It has simple structure, convenient manufacture and maintenance, small working journey and short opening and closing time. Conical sealing is used for closing body (disc) and seat sealing surface, with small closing force, erosion resistance and reliable sealing. The valve seat can be replaced, and can be combined arbitrarily with the sealing material of the closure to meet the requirements of working conditions and prolong service life.
1. Material selection is exquisite, in line with domestic and foreign standards, reasonable structure and beautiful appearance.
2. The sealing surface of disc and seat is made of iron-based alloy surfacing or Stellite cobalt-based cemented carbide surfacing. It has good wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and long service life.
3. The valve stem has good corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance after conditioning and surface nitriding treatment.
4. Various piping flange standards and flange sealing surface types can be adopted to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
5. The valve body material is complete. Packing and gasket can be reasonably selected according to actual working conditions or user requirements. It can be applied to various pressure, temperature and medium working conditions.
6. Reverse seal is made of screw thread connecting seals or body surfacing austenitic stainless steel. The seal is reliable. Replacement of fillers can be carried out without shutdown, which is convenient and fast, and does not affect the operation of the system.